Sunday, December 3, 2017

I promise not to bother you.

There is nothing worse than going to a website and having access blocked or interrupted by pop-ups.  And you're about to see one.  Sigh.

So many wonderful people have followed my UtahRoots store during the last five years, but I have no way of knowing who you are.  I don't get to see the names or email addresses of anyone who follows my TpT store, and so there's no way for me to thank you or send you freebies as tokens of my gratitude.

So that's why I've started an email subscription list here on my blog.  If you sign up, I promise that I won't bother you frequently with emails and that when you do get an email from me it will be to let you know about a giveaway, a freebie, or some other benefit of being one of my email subscribers. And I hope that if you aren't already following my UtahRoots store, you'll choose to do that too!

Thanks a bunch! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated.